Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States of America. He is a businessman, television personality and politician. He has been president since January 20th, 2017.
Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York City. He is the son of Fred and Mary Trump. Donald attended the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania where he received a degree in economics in 1968. He married Ivana Zelnickova in 1977 and they have three children. In 1992, Trump became CEO of Trump Organization. In 2004, he was elected as the 45th President of United States and has been re-elected twice (in 2016 and 2020).
As President, Trump has accomplished a lot in his first term including:
-He signed landmark tax reform that lowered the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%, helped create over 1 million jobs, and increased wages for American workers.
-He successfully negotiated a trade deal with Canada and Mexico that will reduce trade barriers and support nearly 1 million jobs.
-He strengthened America’s military by increasing defense spending by $54 billion, appointing the most qualified person for each position in the armed forces, and launching an unprecedented effort to rebuild America’s crumbling infrastructure.
-He enacted sweeping immigration reforms that improve border security, increase job opportunities for American workers, and preserve American values
How Trump Secured the Republican Nomination
Donald Trump secured the Republican nomination for president in 2016, becoming the first outsider to do so. Here are some of his impressive achievements during his presidential tenure so far.
1. He has successfully repealed many Obama-era regulations, including the Clean Power Plan and the Affordable Care Act.
2. He has increased economic growth by 2% since taking office, while unemployment has remained below 4%.
3. He has overseen a record amount of job creation, with over 1 million new jobs created since he entered office.
4. He has withdrawn from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which would have been detrimental to America’s economy.
5. He has pursued a tougher stance on Russia, ordering a series of airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria and co-ordinating with Russian forces in order to defeat ISIS.
Trump’s Early Weeks in Office
It’s been just over a month since President Donald Trump was inaugurated and the U.S. is already seeing some impressive achievements.
One of the most notable things to come out of Trump’s first month in office is his decision to remove the Obama-era executive order that protected millions of undocumented immigrants from being deported. This decision has sparked a lot of controversy, but it also shows that Trump is willing to take action even if it’s not popular.
Trump also started to repeal some of Obama’s signature policies, including the Affordable Care Act and the Clean Power Plan. These are major changes that will have a big impact on the U.S. economy and society in general.
Trump has also done a good job promoting U.S. businesses abroad. For example, he negotiated a deal with Boeing that will create thousands of jobs in the U.S. And he also visited China and Japan, two important economic partners for the United States, to drum up business investment.
Overall, Trump has shown tremendous leadership and determination during his first month in office. He is making big changes that will improve America’s economy and society, and he is doing it in a way that is controversial but effective nonetheless.
Trump’s Successes So Far
Donald Trump has had a successful presidency so far. Here are his impressive achievements:
1. He has cut taxes for the middle class and businesses.
2. He has job creation numbers that are better than any president in history.
3. He has reduced the size of government by cutting regulations and hiring more police officers and firefighters.
4. He is renegotiating trade deals that have been hurting American businesses and workers for years.
5. He is building a wall on the border with Mexico to keep illegal immigrants out, and he is also working to improve relations with Russia.
Future of Presidency
Donald Trump has been a controversial president, with his policies often coming under fire. However, in his first term, he has accomplished a lot. Here’s a look at some of the impressive achievements of Trump’s presidential tenure.
1. Tax Cuts and Jobs
Donald Trump signed into law major tax cuts, including for businesses and individuals. The cuts led to more jobs and increased economic growth. According to The Washington Post, the cuts are “expected to provide vast benefits for Americans across the income spectrum” and are “the biggest single legislative achievement of Trump’s presidency so far.”
Trump has also done a great job of deregulating industries, such as energy and telecommunications. This has allowed businesses to grow and create new jobs. For example, deregulation allowed the telecommunications company AT&T to merge with Time Warner, which created a powerful media company that is now doing well financially.
3. Supreme Court nomination
One of Trump’s most important achievements was his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. Gorsuch is a conservative judge who is likely to uphold many of Trump’s policies. This was a major victory for